When Lease Accounting Meets Your Next Real Estate Deal
What Finance and Corporate Real Estate must know to improve outcomes and reduce risk.
Join our nationally recognized experts in lease accounting and commercial real estate transactions for this exclusive event in Houston. Learn what finance teams need to know about real estate lease negotiations, and what real estate teams need to know about accounting, in order to avoid unpleasant surprises with the new accounting rules.
- How the new rules are changing real estate transactions and strategy.
- How can renewal or termination options help or hurt your firm’s financial performance.
- Why simple changes in your lease negotiations can dramatically improve financial performance.
- Learn effective strategies to minimize the impact of the new standards.
- How free rent, TI allowances vs. “turn-key” deals and even co-working contracts effect EBITDA performance.
- Learn how ASC 842 / IFRS 16 standards are already affecting relocation decisions, subleases and profitability.
Jeff Manley | Senior Managing Director & Board Member | Savills
11:30 – 1:30 PM
The Briar Club
2603 Timmons Lane
Houston, TX 77027
Register by May 10th for
$30 per person thereafter.