2021 — what an Epic year! And not just because Epic Games was one of our first new subscribers in 2021! But also because 2021 brought LeaseCalcs an amazing cadre of new clients like Anaplan, PepsiCo, Cengage and E&J Gallo, to name just a few. This past year proved, yet again, that world class companies choose LeaseCalcs when they want world class lease accounting, lease administration, financial analysis and transaction management software.
A few key metrics for 2021:
- 100% of our Corporate clients renewed their subscriptions. Again!!
- 29% year over year revenue growth, driving tremendous profitability — and incredible bonuses for our entire team!
- Surpassed 10,000 active users of LeaseCalcs, with more than 7.5 billion square feet of real estate leases and over 1.2 million equipment lease assets under management. Whoa!
- 96% of new clients in 2021 were referrals from existing clients or key partners such as KPMG, RSM, EY, Deloitte, etc. In other words, when you have a world class application, you don’t have to spend much on advertising.
A few other fun achievements:
- New clients included a lot of firms that previously selected a competitor’s application, but then realized those applications couldn’t actually perform as needed. If you chose the wrong horse, LeaseCalcs can get you back in the race. Fast!
- New clients also included several “repeat” clients. You know you have a world class application when your client’s Chief Accounting Officer or Controller moves to a new company and the first thing they do is call you to get LeaseCalcs at their new firm!
- We released an entirely new product module, RE:Act, providing end-to-end transaction / project management capabilities, purpose built for our corporate real estate and commercial real estate brokerage clients. Check it out!!
Here’s to 2022 … Let’s go!!
Oh … and we’re hiring across all roles, including engineering, sales and support!